Certificates of DepositCertificates of Deposit provide a convenient, safe location for your savings. With flexible interest options, your earnings will compound and can be used as supplemental income.
- Competitive rates are offered on a full range of maturities and are locked for the term you choose.
- Certificates will automatically renew at maturity for the same term.
- Interest paid monthly, quarterly or at maturity based on terms.
- Interest paid by check, deposited into a checking or savings account, or credited directly back to your certificate based on terms.
Individual Retirement AccountAs a community bank, we’re invested in the financial well being of our community. We can offer personalized assistance in setting up and managing both Traditional and Roth IRAs.
- Competitive rates offered
- Flexible terms
- Rollovers, transfers and contributions into our certificates of deposit six months or greater
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insures certificates of deposit up to $250,000.
Traditional IRATraditional IRAs allow you to defer taxes on earnings until funds are withdrawn.
Roth IRARoth IRAs allow nondeductible contributions and features tax-free withdrawals for certain distribution reasons after a five-year holding period. Since Roth IRA contributions are nondeductible and taxed in the year they are earned, making it an ideal choice if you expect to retire into a higher tax bracket.
Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA)
The Coverdell Education Savings Account(CESA) is a non-deductible account that features tax-free withdrawals for a very specific purpose – a child’s education expenses.