Pay your monthly bills with ease
Bank of Franklin County offers online bill payment for both individuals and businesses, making tracking and paying monthly expenses a breeze. The easy interface makes online bill pay a useful tool for everyone.
The service is free for customers with the Total Checking or Premier checking account. There is a $2 monthly fee for all other checking accounts. Want to see how it works?
Bank of Franklin County online bill pay:
- Schedule single and recurring payments
- Change and/or stop scheduled payments
- View 18-month payment history
- 24/7 online access
- Text alerts (email or text message)
- Bill payment reminder
- Pay bills from multiple bank accounts
- Add memo and comment fields for payments
- Pending payment calendar
- Secondary email address option
- Manage payees using categories
- Ability to make inter-bank transfers
- Email payments to individuals
- Schedule multiple payments
- Anticipated payments shortcut
How to Enroll:
- Login to your Online Banking account and click on the ‘Bill Pay’ tab
- Enter any missing required information, select your primary billpay account and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Select a Challenge Phrase and enter your Challenge Response. After reading the Bill Payment Agreement click on the box confirming you accept the terms & conditions then click on the 'Go!' button.
- From the Welcome to Franklin Express Pay page you can view helpful feature training demos or click on the 'Get Started Now' button to start paying bills!