Friendly faces going places
We're always looking for friendly, outgoing people to join our team. Got what it takes? Check out our available career opportunities below, or give us a call at 636.239.6600.
Mortgage Loan Lender
Our Mortgage Loan Lenders are responsible for marketing and originating mortgage loans to a client base of consumers, realtors, builders and past clients. They conduct borrower interviews, communicate loan status to all interested parties and advise customers through the entire loan process. All lenders are required to stay abreast of current regulations as they pertain to the banking industry, most specifically, the lending process.
This is a full time position with competitive salary and benefits.
EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use industry knowledge and sales skills to find prospects, generate leads and convert application opportunities into closed loans
- Build purposeful banking relationships with referral partners
- Work closely with the processing team to ensure all documentation is obtained
- Attend weekly meetings at the main office (Washington, MO)
- Be a self-starter with strong initiative
- Cross sell other bank retail products and services
- Have excellent communication and computer skills – working knowledge of CRM software
- Assist with some branch responsibilities
- Perform related duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years banking experience including 2 years of mortgage or consumer lending preferred
- Able to work with minimum supervision to achieve goals
- Must possess a strong business insight with the ability to convert prospects into profitable customers.
LOOKING TO HIRE
- One (1) Lender for our O'Fallon, MO branch
- One (1) Lender for our Washington, MO branch
Please mail your resume to:
- Proactively promote all bank products and services
- Recommend financial solutions based on customer’s goals and needs
- Ability to engage with customers regarding consumer lending needs is a must
- Cross-training in the Teller position will be expected
- The person selected for this position will have superior customer service/sales skills, be a self-starter who is extremely organized with the ability to prioritize projects
- Comfortable with multiple interruptions, work well under pressure, and demonstrate excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Proficiency with smart phones and current technology is required.
Please mail your resume to:
Bank of Franklin County is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.